Satish Kumar Sharma
IPS, DGP (Retd.), Punjab
- Joined Indian Police Service in 1983.
- Served in the Capacity of ASP, that is at the Cutting edge supervisory level to the top management that is Director General of Police in the State of Punjab.
- Conducted Criminal Investigations including frauds and scams.
- Developed Leadership qualities amongst the Subordinates.
- Lead the police force in high profile terrorist operations.
- Made best use of resources both Men & Materials.
- Worked as Head of District, Range, Zone as well as State Police.
- Faced variety of challenges with success in managing the men & material.
- Trained the manpower in required skills.
- Worked as the Head of Crisis Management as DGP- Law & Order.
- Motivated & prepared the Subordinate units for facing terrorism in Punjab.
- Framed operational strategies with special focus on governance reforms.
- Planned, organized and executed many projects including, community policing, online service delivery, use of technology in intelligence collection, interrogations and investigations.
Retd Professor, Guru Ramdass School of Planning
Joint Secretary-cum-Joint Director, Department of Tourism and Cultural Affairs. Govt. Of Punjab
Director, Caterman Cuisine Concepts Pvt Ltd
Vice President/Fellow of Advanced Technology developments Micron Technology, USA
Dean, IKG Punjab Technical University
Professor (Physics) & Coordinator(Outreach) Indian Inst. of Sc. Ed. and Res. (IISER) Mohali
'Executive Director Operations' with 'Ship Switchgears (India)' based at Delhi
Chief Town Planner, PUDA, Punjab
Immigration Officer with the Department of Home Affairs, Australia
Deputy Registrar, GNDU, Amritsar
Professor of Microbiology Immunology and Tropical Medicine George Washington University School of Medicine, Washington DC
Deputy Commissioner, Income Tax Amritsar
Senior Research Scientist, James Cook University, AUSTRALIA
Deputy Head Global HR TCS
Deputy Director, Senior Professor, School of Chemistry & Biochemistry Thapar University
Department of Economics University Road University of Leicester United Kingdom
Ex Dean(Horticulture) Dr. Y S Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry, Solan-HP
Principal, DAV College, Amritsar
Principal, Khalsa College Amritsar, Punjab
Professor and Head, Department of Commerce and Management, S.R. Govt College for Women
Adviser Planning, Housing & Urban Planning Department,Government of Uttar Pradesh
Professor & Registrar, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University, Bathinda
Deputy DPI(C) PUNJAB
Director, Gobbler Boats Ltd UK and Deputy Chairman, CBS Group UK
Director, Mayo Clinic, America
Principal, Nootan College of Physiotherapy
District libraria ,District Library Amritsar
Scientist 'D', WIHG, Dehradun
Financial Commissioner & Principal Secretary to Govt. of Haryana
Asia Head Sales Operation, Hewlett Packard
Scientist Aarhus University, Denmark
Chairman, National Highway Authority of India (NHAI)
Principal, BBK DAV College for Women, Amritsar
Indian Economic Services (IES)
Vice-Chancellor, Punjabi University, Patiala
Indian foreign Service (IFS)
Lieutenant Governor of Puducherry, Puducherry
Vice Chancellor, GNA University
IAS Ex-Commissioner Jalandhar Division
Vice Chancellor Central University of Punjab Bathinda
Principal, Khalsa College for Women, Amritsar
District & Sessions Judge
Vice President-Sales, IREO Pvt. Ltd., Gurgaon
SOLICITOR, Senior Courts of England and Wales
Awarded with Arjuna Award
Bristol-Myers Squibb, Syracuse, NY
ARJUNA AWARDEE/Professor, S. R. Govt. College, Amritsar